Saturday, May 28, 2005

 
School ended for me today. Oh. My. GOD. It's the end of an era (and other cliches!), and although I will be going in during study leave, it is the end in regards to lots of things. Being a private school, there were a load of pranks, some involving paint/chickens (bad and in poor taste), others involving drive by shootings with water pistols (fun). I'll post more in a bit. Although I had to work Friday, I had a nice time out and about on the Thursday. There was a meal for those who took classics, but two couldn't make it, so there were only 5 (including the two teachers). It was fun, and relaxed, as well as nice to have a social event. Afterwards I went to the pub, where a load of others from school were. I had my yearbook (little american, but still nice) signed, and tried out tequila for the first time. Hmmm, not a fan. The RS teacher brought in Champagne and strawberries for the last lesson, which passed well, and I produced some bagels and various greek food for the last classic lesson. There was a small service in the school chapel for us leavers, and then I had to sneak off to work. Where I had a nosebleed.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?